Joy and I have always worked together on this entire project, but this week we decided that to make best use of our time and strengths that we would collaborate on all the writing. I struggle greatly with getting words on the paper quickly. I have the knowledge, but not the talent to verbally express, whereas Joy excels in that area. I, on the other other hand, love visual design and organization, which is not Joy’s strength or interest.
This week we continued to add content and I fixed most of the suggestions given by Professor Dunn, minus the bibliography and citation. My plan is to fix/add all the citation this coming week. At this point we feel really good about our layout and therefore did not make any major structural changes this week.